Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Vintage Outfit Post | A Little Western + A Little Prep

It's been quite a week so far and it's only Wednesday. I'm also mildy surprised at myself for taking this many outfit photos (that's 3-4 now for May?), but if I am honest, it's really more of a "proof is in the pudding" thing for me that I wear the same shit all the time. An entire trash bag of clothes were just recently donated to a friend's closet. Happy dressing, my friend!

Also, I really quite liked this outfit. This white cotton blouse I ordered from the Levi's store just arrived on Monday and I couldn't wait to wear it. I have a feeling it is going to be one of new favorites I wear over and over again. This skirt I've had for awhile now and I've torn the hem in two places because it's a bit too long and I'm a bit of a klutz in heels.


I think my favorite part about the outfit are the berries on my hat. I pinned it on last minute before heading over to the MYRTLE + Gretchen Jones trunk show. (A post on that later!) Yay, it's Wednesday!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar