Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The busy girl's guide to 5 minute makeup!

color tattoo, skinfinish
Hi all!
as you can tell by my disappearance from the blog, I have been super busy and happily so! But this means also that I have been having no time for makeup at all!! Of course I can squeeze in 5 minutes to do my makeup before running out the door and here's how I manage to look decent (I hope) or at least feel like it!
I start with cleansing and toning my face with rose water, this will get rid of the oil from the night and prepares your skin for my daily moisturizer. After putting on the day cream I have breakfast so the skin has time to absorb the product and then it's time for makeup! Not having much time, I skip the base and go straight to concealing the critical spots with my Kiko Makeup Milano Full Coverage Concealer and giving some life to my skin with my new favorite highlighter/blush MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Fairly Precious on my cheekbones.


Then time for the eyes and there I go in with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, a cream eyeshadow which is great because you can apply it with a brush or with your fingers and it gives you the extra definition and a very light shimmer and it will stay on all day without creasing (on me at least). A little bit of bronze (Rimmel Scandaleyes) or brown (Maybelline Master Drama) eyeliner and loads of mascara to finish the eyes in the minimum time and leave the last seconds to fill in the eyebrows with my favorite Catrice eyebrow pencil.

Aaaaaand done I'm out of the door!

What are your go to products for a 5 minute makeup?

xo
A



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar