Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon Lip Glide Color Gloss in Patent Leather Pink

So my ladies! today we have Revlon Lip Glide Color Gloss under my magnifying glass.
Starting with the packaging, I loved the pen and cap packing with a clear tube so that you can see the color right through it. I was particularly attracted to the clicker thing. You turn the clicker and the product oozes out on the tilted applicator sponge. As you apply it, it glides smoothly and silkily on your lips. Such fun, eh?!
But be careful to take out only the amount of product you need, you sure don't wanna waste the product..
The packaging is well secure. The clicker doesn't click on its own and the cap stays put.
The clicker is fun.. 
..and that's when the product oozes out on the sponge applicator. (I know this capture ain't that good)
.

Coming to the color and color payoff. This amazing product seems the same on lips as in the tube which means the color pay off is too good. It wasn't sticky as it is my biggest horror from a lip product.
 I had serious problems with the staying power as it doesn't last for more than 2 hours on lips but since you need to apply a lil bit of product on lips and this lil product goes a long way; I don't mind reapplying it every now and then. It gives the creamy finish of a lipstick but indeed it's a gloss and yeah! it was way too hydrating for a gloss. I don't need to apply my lip balm under it.
Isn't it just beautiful?

Overview:
Brand: Revlon
Product: Revlon Lipglide Color Gloss
Color: Patent Leather Pink
Pros: Hydrating, Non sticky, Excellent color pay off
Cons: Poor staying power
Price:  £2.25 but since I bought it from the discount store Love Cosmetics (see haul here...) I got it for £1.99

So beauties! How do you like this creamy gloss? Don't forget to comment. I love you all. <3





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar