Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REAL TECHNIQUES | Collector's Edition Sculpting Brush Set Review

REAL TECHNIQUES | Collector's Edition Sculpting Brush Set - CassandraMyee

You might have seen in my latest iHerb haul that I posted last week (if you haven't read it, check it out here for lots of other haulin'), that I finally got my hands on the new Collector's Edition Sculpting Brush Set from my favourite brush brand, Real Techniques. If you live under a rock (sorry about that if you do...), RT was started by vlogging sisters and makeup artists Sam and Nic Chapman from Pixiwoo. I've been using their brushes for years now and I can always rely on them to be amazing quality, but also really affordable, and this new set is no exception.
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar