Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Elementary, My Dear Jude'

Just Jared has been busily documenting the filming of Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr as the detective and Jude Law as his dear Mr. Watson.

no pipe or monocles --what gives?

My favorite thing about the photos so far is that Guy appears to be borrowing from the wardrobe trailer. He's wearing the same period suspenders and pants as the cast. Despite the intent to make it "fresh" they're obviously sticking with period. Sarah Greenwood of Atonement fame is doing the production design. I haven't yet heard who has designed the threads they're all wearing here.

I would've never thought to pair RDJ & Jude but I'm always happy to see either onscreen so I'll be looking forward to this one in 2009.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar