Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Impressions: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 'Heartbreaker'

Hi everyone,
So I recently purchased this lipstick from Rimmel, and tried it out for the first time a few days ago. I'd never tried one of their lasting finish lipsticks before, and I thought I'd give you some of my first impressions.
The packaging of this lipstick is really nice, I much prefer it to the new Moisture Renew ones, which I just think look a bit cheap. The colour of the lipstick itself is also lovely, it's a sort of raspberry-pink that you could wear all year round.
The lipstick is also very moisturising (always a big thing for me) and has quite a glossy finish. It has the same scent as the Kate Moss lipsticks and the Apocalips which I know some people hate, but I actually really like.
The only downside to this lipstick is that, despite being billed as a 'Lasting Perfection' lipstick, it actually doesn't last that long. I found that after about an hour the colour started to fade, and that was without eating or drinking anything. It's a shame, because the colour is really nice, and everything else about the lipstick is so good.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar