Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ELF Haul

During the week, I recieved my Elf order in the post. A while ago I took advantage of their 50% off offer which I'm sure everyone heard about at the time.

I was so excited to get the goodies I purchased.





 Burgundy Train Case
Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude
Single Eyeshadow in Pebble
Single Eyeshadow in Amethyst
Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon
Blush in Tickled Pink
Studio 11 Piece Brush Set

I was left a little disappointed with my order. Some of the products were faulty.
 The Mineral Lipstick I ordered was broken in the box.

While the Slanted Foundation brush in the set was bent out of shape.

I've been in contact with ELF's customer service so hopefully I get it sorted. I will keep you girlies up to date on the issue.
Other than that I've been loving everything in my order. I like the ELF brushes especially the powder brush. 
Is their any particular ELF product in this post you'd like to see reviewed??
Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar