Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

e.l.f. Disney's Ariel Bronzing Beauty





Three down and two to go on this journey of Disney's Ariel beauty collection available at Walgreens Pharmacy.  When it comes to packaging, some thought was put into this.  I'd love to say that this is an amazing product, sadly I can't.  This product retails for $4.99 for what you get this is a bit pricy, let me explain.

When it comes to the kabuki brush, this is garbage!  The bristles are extremely rough and scratchy.  When trying to use this to apply the product there is nothing luxurious about this.  I appreciate the detail of the gold "A" on the handle, but you'll never catch me using this on my face or body.  I will keep this to display, but thats about the extent of it.

So, this bronzer is not all that bad.  Again, the packaging had some thought put into it and looks adorable.  Although, the packaging is lacking quality.  I am very much adoring the image of Ariel on the cover.   If familiar with the e.l.f. essential line the size and packaging resembles the "Essentials Clarifying Pressed Powder" that retails for $1.00.  The way this product was pressed in the pan with the two different shades I think is adorable and adds a great  uniqueness to it.   The product it self is a tad bit chunky when swatching.  When applying it with a brush it sheers out nicely.  As far as bronzing my face with this, no way in (well I think you get where I'm going with this).  This is extremely shimmery and has chunky gold glitter in it.  I think this would make a good bronzer for the décolleté if sparkle/glitter is needed.  I feel for me, this is more along the line of costume makeup.  Good thing I mainly purchased this for the packaging.

Would I recommend this? Yes and no, if you're a fan of "The Little Mermaid" most defiantly this would make a great add-on to any collection just to have.  As far as using this as actual makeup, there are far better products out there that perform better around the same price point.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar