Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zara Treats | Messenger Bag & Apple Juice Perfume


So, I hopped into Zara the other day, as you do, and came out with a couple of treats for myself.  I'd tell you it wasn't planned but that would be a complete lie - I'd been daydreaming about the pastel blue Messenger Bag ever since I saw it on the lovely Julie's blog a couple of weeks or so ago.  I have a bit of a thing for anything blue - I wear it on my nails all the time and my favourite blazer is a bright cobalt colour - just anything blue I'm instantly drawn to when it comes to beauty or fashion related stuff.  Therefore, I had to have this bag. Purchase fully justified.  It's quite small but it will fit in all the essentials for a shopping trip or evening out. If I'm ever feeling particularly ruthless with what clutter I'm taking with me I may get away with it for uni on the odd occasion.  Either way - I needed it in my life.  The colour is just stunning and it will add a lovely, subtle pop of colour to any plain outfit - I love the gold chain against the pale shade and its minimal appearance on the whole. Yes, I'm in love. It's love. I could sit and gaze at it's beautiful gold detailing all day *swoon*

I also picked up some Apple Juice. No, not of the beverage kind ;)..ffs. Zara have an array of perfumes and every time I walk on by I always catch a whiff of the gorgeous scents.  There has always been this particular fragrance that has caught my attention but I'd never been able to find out which one it is (spraying perfumes on every inch of your limbs results in a bit of a muddle). However - I finally cracked it and worked out which one it was! Apple Juice is the perfect fragrance for this time of year as it's light and fresh without being too soft. I wouldn't even say it smells incredibly like apples - just a nice, fruity scent with sweet top-notes that aren't so sweet they become sickly (there's a tiny hint of apple-y goodness in there).  If you've ever tried the DKNY 'apple' perfumes then you'll love this one! It's a great deal cheaper at just £9.99 and smells just like any high-end perfume would smell.  Even though it's a lighter scent I think I'll be wearing this well into the Autumn or maybe even all year round - its just my cup of tea for a lovely daytime scent. I highly recommend you give it a sniff if you're a fellow perfume-addict like me and like a clean, fresh scent now and again.   Zara, you have impressed me with your absolutely smashing perfume selection...

Apart from treating myself, I've been interning at a design agency the past couple of weeks.  It's safe to say I'm feeling slightly worn out tonight so I'm just spending my evening having a little browse on the t'interwebs. I'm currently bidding on a Topshop dress on eBay that I really want in my wardrobe... However, it seems someone else is also equally determined to get their grubby mitts on it... Grrr! Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)



Have ever tried Zara perfumes? What's your favourite one? I'm tempted to get another...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar