Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lips of the Week

Lipstick in Survivor
Top: Worn sheerly, Bottom: Straight from the bullet
Lip pencil in Old Rose

I was sent some lovely goodies by a Swedish brand called Make Up Store which I will be reviewing in the next few days. I don't know if you have ever heard of them but I have seen their store in Westfield, they have a store just like Inglot but I always seem to pass by it for some reason. What caught my attention among their products was their lip stuff.

Their Lipstick in Survivor is a gorgeous warm toned orangey-coral with a red base to it. It is very pigmented and its texture is what is makes it so wearable despite the bright shade. It resembles MAC's lustre finish and is glossy to apply.

I love to wear it sheer by just dabbing it slightly on the lips as shown above or wearing it strongly by applying it straight from the bullet.

Don't let the bright color scare you. The texture is totally buildable, so can work your way through it. Such shades are a rage for spring/summer.

It is very moisturizing as it contains Jojoba oil, Bees Wax, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Avocado oil.

Their Lip Pencil in Old Rose seems like a universally flattering shade to me. A Lovely rosey pink. I love to wear it all over my lips and it glides on smoothly. Both the products have amazing lasting power and stay put for a long time. They are very creamy and non-drying as well.

They are high-end regarding their prices but it would be worth it if you can find a flattering shade which you can use everyday. I will be getting more Lipsticks from them for sure as it is indeed difficult to find long wearing lip products.

Lipstick - £12.50
Lip Pencil - £8.50

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar