Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Faves: What's Your Favorite Foundation Ever?

I have an idea for a weekly Friday post, "Friday Faves", I will ask you girls what your favourite product is from a certain category as well as showing a peek into my makeup vault. You'll see me going back and forth between the US and Canadian spelling of "favourite" as I am Canadian, but I want my titles to be in the American spelling. This probably isn't a new idea, but I just thought of it today and I thought it would be cool. First up is foundation. I have lots of foundations, I don't know if I have more than the regular girl, tell me what you think. The picture doesn't have all of them, there are a few missing, I just grab these quickly.

Foundations is one of those items that I justify buying over and over again (even though I don't need more) because I want to find the perfect one of me and love trying out new ones. I really want to try the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse but can you believe we STILL don't have it Canada?, it's ridiculous! I even see it in Canadian magazine ads and still nothing on the shelves! Some new purchases in my collection include Lancome Teinte Idole and Guerlain Lingerie De Peau which I picked up for free last weekend when I redeemed my Shoppers Drug Mart points. I will review those soon.

Anyways, what's my favourite foundation of all the ones I've tried? Nars Sheer Glow (which is nestled in the middle of my stash). I feel happiest with the result this one gives, it's not drying, feels light on the skin and gives good coverage. Since using other high-end foundations, Nars Sheer Glow comes to mind as being similar every time. I like how you don't have to pack a ton on to get the coverage that you want.

PS - The ELF Flawless Foundation is now available to buy on their website. I think I am going to wait to try this one out, but I definitely want to!

What's your favorite all time foundation?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar